Head of Business Analytics team will be responsible for leading a team of analysts in producing customer, channel, partner and product insights that will allow Marketing, Product Management and Business Development teams to scale customer acquisition and retention efforts across all programs and products.
This role will lead a team responsible for producing all marketing reports, campaign analysis, product usage analysis to provide recommendations for improving conversion rates, retention rates and driving higher product engagement. Head of Analytics ensures that various departments understand how their efforts are impacting overall business, identifies growth levers, and discovers optimization opportunities across all functions.
This position would also be responsible for partner performance measurement, marketing program reporting and business development analysis. This person would work very closely with the company’s BI infrastructure team in planning, scheduling, automating and creating all reports. Head of Analytics leads the data analytics department and is responsible for development of a high-performance departmental culture, robust policies, and data mining and tools strategy.
- Creation and optimization of workflow processes for the analytics team
- Setting organizational priorities and scheduling of work
- Marketing analysis (conversion rate analysis, retention rate analysis and modeling)
- Product analysis (funnel, feature analysis, product usage analysis)
- Financial analysis and scenario modeling
- Reporting and dashboard creation
- Data mart creation for easy access across all teams
- Marketing campaign and product engagement recommendations
- Cross-channel attribution models analysis, activation and recommendations
- University degree Master’s or Bachelor in Math, Analytics, Computer Science or similar;
- Advanced SQL knowledge;
- Advanced Tableau;
- Advanced MS Excel;
- Hive (desirable but not mandatory)
- Google Analytics (desirable but not mandatory)
- IT technical background (desirable but not mandatory)
Work schedule: full-time