- Experience with Python 3 development
- Experience in creating parsers
- High level of English required for free communication in an international team
Will be a plus:
- Ability to work with semi-structured textual data
- Experience in writing multithreaded code using parallelisms (asyncio priority, tornado or greenlets are considered as alternatives)
- Knowledge of Avro or ProtoBuf serialisation format
What we offer:
- Work in an international team
- Non-standard tasks and the ability to implement data science projects
- Decent payment, in the market or higher
- Python developer together with Senior Data Scientist will develop a set of parsers and pipelines. This position combines the development in Python, data engineering and partly data science.
- The position is well suited for a young but experienced specialist with a deep understanding of Python 3, who wants to understand data science and gain experience in implementing real data projects.