– Experience in developing a web application at a Senior level;
– English upper-intermediate+;
– Python and Big Data expertise would be a plus.
Very competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
– Fully paid expense for travel to New York;
– Full legal, financial and administrative support for payments;
– Social package;
– Compensation for sick lists and vacations;
– English classes with the native speaker (certified English teachers);
– Comfortable modern office;
– Health insurance and other perks upon discussion.
– Manage much of the architectural day-to-day and ongoing oversight of the platform;
– Management of the team’s technical direction;
– Design and Define Software Architecture;
– Effectively grasp, envision and communicate product features to the technology team for execution;
– Working on variety of distributed services;
– Add core functionality to search & filters that allows users to use a large product catalog;
– Strengthen and growing an architecture for Big Вata;
– Integrating platform with GA, GTA, AdSense, DFP, Back-office affiliate platform integration, etc.
– Occasional travel to the US.